Thursday, March 7, 2013

Philippines Mission Trip


Hey guys!

Unfortunately, I don't have a craft to share with you today, but I do have some news!

This summer I will be going on a missions trip with my church to the Philippines! There we will be working at the Young Life Center in Cebu where we will be serving the people there by doing some construction work!

To get me there, however, I'm going to need your help and support!

Here's how you can help:
1) Prayer- Please keep my team in prayer before, during and after our trip! That we'd be able to raise enough money, stay safe while in the Philippines, serve with our whole hearts, and then have a smooth transition coming back.

2) Financially- The trip cost a lot of money ($2,600 is a lot for a jobless teenager!) and I could really use your support! By donating here you can get me one step closer to my goal! It doesn't need to be a lot- any amount will help more than you'll ever know!

Thank you so much for reading this, and hopefully I'll have a craft up here for you guys soon! I've got a project I'm working on right now, but it's taking longer than I though it would.

God bless and thanks for considering supporting me on this new and exciting adventure!
-Micayla

No comments:

Post a Comment